Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CS Server communities vs BF2's server communities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Server communities vs BF2's server communities?

I played Counter-Strike for a couple of years before deciding it sucked and went to BF2. With CS's max server slot (is it really the max?) of 32 players and the game's overwhelming population, players usually stick to one or two servers. The thing I DON'T see anymore when playing BF2 are the regulars. I play with my clan on TeamSpeak in our clan's server. There may be one or two guys that I see at least 2 times a week playing with us. In Counter-Strike, there were about 40 players that played on the server every day. Their clan didn't matter.. hell, most of them weren't in a clan. They didn't need to be, because they had people to play with.

I'm just wondering why I don't see this in BF2. Is it because CS is round-based and becomes a chatroom after you die? Or because hardly anyone in BF2 uses the game's VOIP?

Re: CS Server communities vs BF2's server communities?

Because this isnt CS....

Comment

Re: CS Server communities vs BF2's server communities?

While playing this game, most people look for specific maps/amount of people. Plus in CS, you can talk alot with the people, get friendly, indroduce yourself, because when you're dead, you have lots of time to chat.

In BF2, there is no time to chat...it's constant action. So people don't get that "Friend" persona about others since they don't talk to em. that frienly state is a great incintive to go to servers.

Comment

Working...
      X