More action on PoE2 then BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More action on PoE2 then BF2

I was on a map with only 6 people and i just had the best firefights of my life on capatharian mountains. 3v3 is fun I found it alot like the start of karkand without all the nade whores. And most of the people who play PoE2 are more skilled.

I highly recomend everyone who is not a stat whore try this mod. The feel is completly diffrent then bf2.

Re: More action on PoE2 then BF2

Its because their maps on POE2 are far better, have u seen the scale of them, and how much details has gone into them, its outstanding. Plus everythign else about POE2 is far better than BF2, eg the sounds, the vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
      Its because their maps on POE2 are far better, have u seen the scale of them, and how much details has gone into them, its outstanding. Plus everythign else about POE2 is far better than BF2, eg the sounds, the vehicles.
      Would it shock you at all to know that the sounds are almost completely taken from bf2? They have added all sorts of great stuff, I love the wolf in the forest sound (nice touch guys).

For the most part, especially the weapons and vehicles, the sounds are the same as BF2. I thought the same thing and extracted a bunch of them to analize back to back (yes, I am a nerd).

Comment

Originally posted by HaVOCK-ElEEt
        Would it shock you at all to know that the sounds are almost completely taken from bf2? They have added all sorts of great stuff, I love the wolf in the forest sound (nice touch guys).

For the most part, especially the weapons and vehicles, the sounds are the same as BF2. I thought the same thing and extracted a bunch of them to analize back to back (yes, I am a nerd).
        You sir, are incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
          And most of the people who play PoE2 are more skilled.
          I agree however it does mean that you end up with a lot of people using lame tactics: Dolphin diving, bunny hopping, Vehicle ramming etc. It is rather annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by jilted
            You sir, are incorrect.
            I wasnt trying to be insulting. I enjoy the new audio more an more actually. Especially the little ambient ones that I didnt notice at first.

I was looking at a bunch of vehicle and weapon sounds for your game. So either you got them from a dice game, or you have thier main audio guy doing sounds for you. If thats the case, then I am obviously wrong. I didnt really dig the songs too much, but I like songs to be realy agressive and loud. Most people wouldnt agree with me anyways, lol. I am a vlume junkie.:rock:

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
              I agree however it does mean that you end up with a lot of people using lame tactics: Dolphin diving, bunny hopping, Vehicle ramming etc. It is rather annoying.
              You sir are completely correct.

@ Havok - Most mod houses have their Sound Engineers create their own custom stuff for games. Nothing really sounds the same in POE as it does in BF2. I think the POE sounds are an interesting change that fit the maps very well. Nothing has been taken from BF2 by way of sound, at least that I can tell.
              Here is an example:

Comment

I have not seen as many dolphin divers on PoE but the admins manage servers better with smaller amounts of players.

Comment

I say there is more action in PoE then BF2
                  All Expolsives are bigger and better
                  Alot of Infany battles

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                    I have not to see many dolphin divers but its easier to manage with smaller amounts of players.
                    Try playing on any of the 24/7 fallen maps and I'm sure that you will see the lame tactics that I have already stated. I can see Fallen servers turning into the dreaded 24/7 Strike at Karkand servers/

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                      Try playing on any of the 24/7 fallen maps and I'm sure that you will see the lame tactics that I have already stated. I can see Fallen servers turning into the dreaded 24/7 Strike at Karkand servers/
                      When i see someone quote my english it shows me how fast i type. i better type slower. and also i have yet to play fallen

Comment

This mod has been a total blast so far. I hope they dont change or break to much in this patch I have been hearing about.

Comment

Err...um....lets not forget the vehicles are faster, and can actually climb a bump in the road, you have a longer sprint and the weapons are much more deadly. All that = what BF2 could have been but was not, it still was great, but mods take it to a whole nother level.

Comment

Working...
                          X