Download...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download...

This **** is so annoying. I tried to go on a server on COD2 and the server owner sets it so I download a 30MB file, cancel. Next server same thing but download like 10 sets of files ''mods''. Damn I can't even play it without having to download crap that I don't need. I know theres probly some normal servers out there but I tried like 10 of them before I just quit, so stupid that you need to download mods that I don't need from a server. It usually sucks anyway considering when I had to do it one time it went at like 3kb/s so it would take about an hour, cancel that crap. Then one time on Day of Defeat it downloaded crap off a server that played the bannana phone song every time I connect to a server.

This doesn't happen in every game just really COD2. I can rarely find a server that will just let me connect and play without downloading any crap.

Re: Download...

Yup, I have had this problem many times which is why I rarely play CoD2 its gone way over the sanity line and then some. It extremely annoying when your pubbing. I have 500+ MB of mods that I've been forced to download if I want to play.

Comment

Working...
    X