Chinese suport kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese suport kit

is it me or is the chinese suport kit not being used. if it is its with an unlock

i hardly ever see anyone using the standard chinese support kit

what r ur thoughts on this.

Re: Chinese suport kit

I dunno, Type-95 has 900RPM and is way more accurate than the M249. It was given a boost in 1.22 and not alot of people know about it. It's quite good whilst even crouching in medium/short range too.

Comment

I never used the chinese support until i found how good standard weapons actually are, and the Type 95 (chinese support gun) is amazing, and was my favourite weapon for a few months.

Comment

i think i am gonna go on a wake or dalian server and use the support kit

Comment

I've been reverting to a lot of stadard weapons lately, I find they can adapt better in some situations/ranges.

Comment

i hardly ever see ppl playing the support kit any more.
            when i ask for ammo and look at the mini map their just not there .
            i playd wake as the Chinese and there were no support guys to be seen .
            i was a spec op to get my time with the kit up a bit.
            but the next round i was support and got a ton of points rearming my teammates.
            think its cus they messed about with the pkm making it to powerfull then a cap gun.
            think il try the Chinese suport kit today with the basic gun to see what its like.
            its gota be better than the pkm :guns:

Comment

When I was going for Expert Support Combat Badge, I found the Chinese Support 'standard' weapon good..

Comment

i always use unlocks when playing chinese except for the assault and medic kits. i cant remember the last time i used that weapon.

Comment

Most of the standard wepons are very good IMO and I use them alot for the chinese team, but I don't think I've ever used the standard chinese support wepon. It's no RPK-74 but it looks to be more accurate than the M249 so I think I'll give it a shot.

Comment

i love it, and think it is better than the pkm, but i almost never play support anymore

Comment

The Chinese own the skys... they gotta suck somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X