Is this Allowed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Allowed?

Our clan just started a ranked 32 man server. We are playing on 64 player maps. Sometimes it takes a few maps to get the server close to full or full & when its only like 6 to 15 players it takes forever.

I was just wondering if it's against the ROE or ranked server rules to lower the tickets. Its on 300 per side & I was wondering if we can lower it to maybe 200 per side. That way we can play the map rotations a little faster.

Thanks for any input!

Re: Is this Allowed?

no, you cannot edit the ticket count

Comment

i dont even think you can on ranked servers, maybe u could but it wouldnt work. ive never ever seen a server with more or less the designed tickets for that map size. the possibilities for stat padding etc would be endless. or 30 golds an hour etc

Comment

I think if you change the ticket counts
        you get 2 possible results
        #1 the serve will auto-set it back
        #2 the game will go unranked
        best not to test - as it violates rules

Comment

the tickets are set in the config files and cannot be edited, if by some miracle you have access to the bf2 dir via ftp and change the values, you would get your server taken down with no warning or refund and possibly your stats wiped by ea

Comment

which does NOT sound like its worth it. so theres your answer

Comment

But then i've been on servers where its been a 200 ticket start on a 64 level (Wake).

Comment

Working...
              X