Apply for CMDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply for CMDER

I was playing on this server and i appled for cmder I have a higher global score then him and a higher cmd score also and he still got it to be the cmder

Anyone know why

Re: Apply for CMDER

He might of aplied a bit before. no big deal its not all that fun being comander anyway.

Comment

looks like someone is on a PK again...

Comment

Originally posted by spyderfenix2006
        I was playing on this server and i apply for older I have a higher global score then him and a higher cmd score also and he still got it to be the under

Anyone know why

typical bf2 screw-up
        happens often

Comment

Yeah I've been playing commander a lot lately, It's fun at first but it gets boring fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie1807
            Yeah I've been playing commander a lot lately, It's fun at first but it gets boring fast.

Not so, I find getting 140 points for sitting in a bush infitely absorbing :P

Comment

well commanding is fun but I dont want my commander score to be higher then my combat and teamwork score

Comment

ye it happens to me i have gotten beat by a corpral for the cammander postion.

Comment

I dont mind bein commander coz i fight too sittin at base is all too borin. I use the UAV to mine and my teams advantages

Comment

Working...
                  X