Game randomly closes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game randomly closes..

BF2 will just randomly close on me for some stupid reason, it has happend twice today and it pissed me off so I stopped playing.

It also randomly minimizes, and its a pain when I am flying or in the middle of a fight because I will most likely come back dead.

Has anyone encountered a problem such as this before?

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 6600 @ 3.15GHz
    mushkin REDLINE 2GB DDR2 1000
    ASUS Radeon X1900XTX
    Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)

Re: Game randomly closes..

it might be your security program doing the closing.

see if you cant allow full acess for bf2 to the internet throught your firewall.

Comment

mine jus closes too. pissed me off when i was jus about to throw a nade at somebody and then POOF! desktop...

Comment

Originally posted by alexkilla98
        it might be your security program doing the closing.

see if you cant allow full acess for bf2 to the internet throught your firewall.
        I only have Zonelarm and it has full access to everything.

Comment

in my personal experience of using zone alarm I found it to be a pain in the A$$ security program. Uninstalling it can be a ^$%$# also. with your setup...it has to be a software problem. try disabling any auto updates (windows auto, firefox auto updates, disable zone alarm in services, and msconfig. see if that helps.

Comment

my game kept minimizing because i just kept hitting the cahnge program button on my mouse..lol (roller button)...i have zonealarm and i think its ok but can get on ur nerves especially when you install a bunch of new stuff.
            Its probably the ol CTD. shell be around forever

Comment

Working...
            X