Doesnt start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt start

When i pit the disk in and press play that square bf2 screen comes up then it goes black and then it goes back to my desk top, what should i do. I have the 1.4 fpatch and if u need any more info just ask, thanks.

Re: Doesnt start

specs my man

Comment

yeah most likely ur computer doesnt meet minimum system requirements

Comment

hey man.. backup your BF2 folder in my documents, delete from my documents and resart the game...

Comment

Hello to all...I got a problem whith the game...I try to make the update to 1.1 , 1.2 , 1.3 patch and afther i lunch the game, but he don't wana work. I recentlly change my video card from 5500 to a A6600 GT TDH(on AGP slot).here's my pc config:

MB: Gigabyte GA-K8NS
          CPU: AMD Athlon 64 2800+ (2000 MHz/overclock)
          RAM: 512MB
          Video:LeadTeak A6600 GT TDH(128MB/128b)
          HDD:80GB/SATA
          Sound:Onbord

Do u think Special Forces, Armored Fury or Euro Forces can be played with this config?And why can't be played only if i applay the patch?

THX.

Comment

Same stuff with me, I did play bf2 before, when running installed pure, no patching, it works fine. Now gives me mesh missing error

Comment

did you install the incremental 1.4 patch as i had the same proble, also did you rename your bf2.exe, if so the patch wouldn't hav epatched properly, rename it back to bf2.exe and install the full 1.4 patch

Comment

Working...
              X