Urgent: BF2 Not work at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: BF2 Not work at all

I stuck up for EA to long and yes they done some bad stuff, but they never ever took the fun out the game Battlefield 2 is one funnest and greatest and genueine games ever built and what I love about it...

I need help every time I start up I skip intro then I log in, and then click close on open bit to Spam Advertisment Bar, then few seconds later it totally freezes PC i can't do crap, So somone said it Incremental 1.3 to 1.4 so i uninstalled BF2, and reinstalled Battlefield 2 and downloaded Patch 1.4 Complete and done it all fully, and Surprise the Same happens again...This is really making me upset I paid for a Game and it's not working...

The Game worked perfectly fine before this Patch 1.4 no lag..maybe some online, but i had like 30 ping it great fun, it just no fun now I can't play the game at all, So anyone help me please!

Re: Urgent: BF2 Not work at all

welcome my friend to BF2:laugh: ... i ctd EVERY time a click a server and ive done the whole reinstall patch dance to to no avail

i feel your pain lol

Comment

Yeah those moaning how bad the game is now are just damn lucky they can play it ffs...

Comment

You aren't running a software firewall or anti-virus software, are you?

Also, have you tried deleting the contents of My Documents\Battlefield 2?

Comment

My Firewall is turned off when i play BF2 always plus it does it if it is on anyway, also what Documents of battlefield 2?

This is hopeless -.-

Comment

Working...
          X