Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: About to get company of heroes

I saw COH on sale, the pc cd was like$40 and the pc dvd was $60

What is the difference? (othe than one is cd and other is dvd)

Comment

I picked up the DVD version of the game last Friday and have been playing through the single player campaign so far. It really is an awesome game...definitely worth the money.

Comment

COH is the best game i have ever played. And trust me i have played alot of RTS's. The gameplay is just brilliant, theres a small issue with the pathing of some of the units but and you have to have quite a high end PC to run it on good graphics , but High GFX are amazing, it sends a tingle down my spine when i put a artillery barrage on a tight nazi defense and it blows the #$@% out of them and historically correct. LOVE THE DESTRUCTABLE ENVIROMENT and the Explosion effects are simply orgasmic. The simple unit control is good, not having to do all these upgrades and thigns to be able to get to the good units is nice. Tho im yet to play the full (only have demo) which comes out here in Australia on the 28th ARRGGHH!! i have not yet experienced the multiplayer side of it. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

JTF has awesome scenery (columbia jungle) and the GFX are also stunning. But its just not the type of RTS i enjoy so i dont think i will be looking to far into that.

It is DEFINITLY a good one to pick up

Comment

Working...
        X