What Do You Think Is The Best Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Think Is The Best Kit?

Discuss what you think is the best kit. Medic, Sniper, Assault, anything that you think could win a round of.

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Kit?

There's already been a few other threads on this topic, with polls and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by hiddensniper09
      Discuss what you think is the best kit. Medic, Sniper, Assault, anything that you think could win a round of.
      What do YOU think the best kit is?

Comment

the sniper
        the sniper kit is by far the best in my opinion. i love that one. dont know why. i guess i love the fact that no one noes where i am and then "BOOOM!!" theyre dead and are like "WTF".

Comment

Yea actually sniper is my favorite also. Depending on how it's played I think it's one of the hardest kits to master.

Comment

yes it takes an incredible amount of skill and much practice time to master, or even get a little good at. in your opinion, which sniper rifle is your favorite? or which one is BETTER?

Comment

Medic is best kit.
              Best all around gun and also has heals self/other and revives.

Comment

Support just started playing this kit really and i love it probably the fact i can spam unlimited nades which is good . Sniper kit is good to easy to get points with those calymores

Comment

I don't think any kit is better than the other, just depends on the situation and you personal preference. That being said, I usually play support and use the RPK or PKM. It's a great kit for short to medium range that can resupply your squad IMO.

I hate playing as medics though, they require next to no skill to use and get easy points; they have an accurate powerful wepon and can heal themselves when they get too low on health, there's just no challange to it and it's just annoying when the point whores are running around mass reviving people mid fire fight. I only play it when my squad needs one.

Comment

the best kit, FOR WHAT!!!! the question is whats the worst kit, cuz every kit but assault has a role on the battlefield.

Comment

people killing machine im with you man. i dont hate playing medic, but i just rather prefer snip[er to medic. i love the medics in the online mode. they are always saving my *** onthe field. i never even have to call them. its like they know when im hurt. those stupid SVD's.... always hitting me and then only bringing my health down to like 1 or 2 bars... they will never get me!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X