Jet weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet weapons

hey i just wanna know what do you guys think would make this game better in jets. i think they should incorporate some kind of napalm or area weapon for denying assage to enemy troops w/out having to actually hit them w/ your payload.

Re: Jet weapons

Sure why not, and while we're at it let's give the commander the ability to nuke the entire ****ing map and instantly win the round.
    Honestly..... I've never seen such a stupid post

Comment

do you have any idea how many times a pilot gets these bs insults b/c they can't stop an entire mass of troops crossing at a bottleneck, i mean honestly you can at least try not to be an *******

Comment

Originally posted by DARK_PRINCe_90
        do you have any idea how many times a pilot gets these bs insults b/c they can't stop an entire mass of troops crossing at a bottleneck
        Yeah, 0.
        What you're saying is... As a pilot you regulary get insulted because you can't take out huge amounts of infantry at a time?
        Unlucky

Comment

I'm agreeing with the other guy, this is a stupid post. We already have people complaining about J10 being too strong, also I've never once had anyone complain about me not stopping an entire mass of troops at a bottleneck.

Comment

Comment

The way most people play this game it would be a miracle to see a whole mass of troops gathering at a bottle neck ! Team work what team work !

And the ones that do operate effectively as a team would not be caught in this situationfor that very reason!

God did you just open your mouth and let the words fall out! Try engaing brain first, because most poeple on this forum are going to roast you.

Most people are more than happy to help, intelligent posts. This is more often than not a mature forum shared by people with a great sense of humour. However I dont think we suffer fools gladly and thats a small failing in your case.

Gaaaahhhaa I cant believe I am wasting a post on this ! But I couldn't just sit and not say a word.

Next !

Comment

I think aircraft should have to land, taxi and wait to re-arm.....

Comment

Originally posted by DARK_PRINCe_90
                  hey i just wanna know what do you guys think would make this game better in jets. i think they should incorporate some kind of napalm or area weapon for denying assage to enemy troops w/out having to actually hit them w/ your payload.
                  I'm sry but that is a very terrible idea. All manner of jets already have a huge advantage over everyone else. Why do u think people teamkill for them so often? The weapons jets have now are a perfect balance between enemy infantry/armour. I do not expect jets to take out infantry, I expect them to take out advancing armour, and other jets. I'll complain about a noobish F-18 pilot if he isnt taking out the enemy mig or J-10. Jets are used for air superiority, not ground superiority.

Comment

Originally posted by MuttleyGrouch
                    I think aircraft should have to land, taxi and wait to re-arm.....
                    not land..that would totally kill the air class and we will get alot of complainers if we do that...id just make it slower to rearm

Comment

I think you should shut the hell up about changing bf2 we dont need these ****in nooby posts about changing crap leave it the way it is. Its bad enough

Comment

I think they should give the jets little under water ejector pods for when you crash into the water like Batman has. With a giant death ray on each one for super cool coolness. And the flares on the jets can be magic pixie dust that heals all your teamates.

Comment

hey that is cool so is batman lol

Comment

Working...
                          X