!!!1.4 Ctd If You Join Other Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!1.4 Ctd If You Join Other Team

Okay wtf is wrong here!! How could this not have been seen during the BETA!?! Everytime I get moved to other team or change team myself, then CTD!! This is so laaaaame! That you start the game with 1 death if you re-join + it quits (often) a good game!

ARGH!

1.41 WHERE ARE YOU??

PS: I did remove the Windows Update Kb972422 or what it's called? And this I've only noticed on Wake Island!

(ffs this piss me off!!)

Re: !!!1.4 Ctd If You Join Other Team

yeah that just this second happened to me th round ended it switch me to the other team and CTD

Comment

same here happened last night for me it really sux cause even if the server moves you you CTD

Comment

Originally posted by DARK_PRINCe_90
        same here happened last night for me it really sux cause even if the server moves you you CTD
        Yep. I'm getting pissed off each time it happends for me. I PM'ed Coling all my .dmp files !

I think you guys should do aswell, so we couldt get rid of it in 1.41!

Comment

Try reinstalling your game

Comment

Lol.. It's just fresh installed. Did not happend in 1.3 with old installation. Only noticed this with 1.4. So pleeease Revolution, don't tell me to do that. I guess I'm not the only one on this one...

Comment

i swear the game glitches too much g0ddamit... im switching to cs 1.6 :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L

Lol.. It's just fresh installed. Did not happend in 1.3 with old installation. Only noticed this with 1.4. So pleeease Revolution, don't tell me to do that. I guess I'm not the only one on this one...
                I've had the same problem with you guys, well not when it switched me teams... But, it crashed all the time during 1.4! So, I switched from the incremental to the full patch and haven't had one since! Then again, I've only played three times since I reinstalled. So I'm not 100% sure it's fixed.... But, it's always worth a shot!

Comment

never happended to me before....only had 1 CTD since the patch released. im on a roll

Comment

i havnt had a ctd yet -touch wood-

Comment

I used full patch 1.4.

Comment

Working...
                      X