medals not awarded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medals not awarded?

ive needed 6 best in round for about a week for my SAS medal. Ive kept track and i know for certain i have received at least 8 gold medals while playing as SAS. WTF. Am I understanding the requirement wrong. Doesnt gold mean best in round? Or is it best eng, or spec ops, or supply ? not best overall? anybody else having this prob? Play reg on Moders ghost 24/7 and rockhead 24/7 WTF?

Re: medals not awarded?

SAS Special Service Medal
    -50h while playing SAS
    -100 best round while playing SAS
    -50 wins while playing SAS

There is your criteria for the medal you eluded to. Now onto something more important, where are you getting this "best in round" stuff? Having gold medals in any theater means nothing when getting your Theater Service Medals. You need time, you need wins, and you need to have 100 points or more in at least 1 round. This will be forever etched into the hall of fame under your user name that you earned 100+ points.
    If you are playing modders and you cant get 100 points, I think you should step it up a whole lot more. Try going medic, support, or engineer those kits usually can yield the most points.

Comment

Originally posted by precore
      ive needed 6 best in round for about a week for my SAS medal. Ive kept track and i know for certain i have received at least 8 gold medals while playing as SAS. WTF. Am I understanding the requirement wrong. Doesnt gold mean best in round? Or is it best eng, or spec ops, or supply ? not best overall? anybody else having this prob? Play reg on Moders ghost 24/7 and rockhead 24/7 WTF?
      Thats a best round of 100. U dont add it all up to 100.

Comment

Precore, assuming I saw the right stats: http://bf2s.com/player/67858184/

You have a best round score of 94 as SAS. As others have said the requirement is for a best round score of 100 as SAS. You don't need 6 more gold medals...

Comment

Thnks guys i understnad the 100 part now. I need three more for my medal now. Warlord is where im getting the 100 points in one round. thnks

Comment

well saw you got your medal so congrats.

Comment

Wierd, I thought also 100 best round was 100 times as the highest point scorer in a game....

So I've got to get 100 points on a Ghost town server to get my spetznaz medal?

Comment

YES you need 100 points in a single round!!

The fact that you need 6 more points is because your high score was only 94!!!

The best is to find a high ticket server with only 12-16 guys on it, and you should be able to rack up the 100 points you need for the medal!

Good Luck!

Comment

lol i finnaly get it...i gotta remember that

Comment

Working...
                  X