Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Bf2 Sniping Video

this is my second bf2 sniping vid i hope it is better form my last one

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Another Bf2 Sniping Video

Quality over Quantity it says in one of the sticky's a rule that should be applied to your video. It's too long and I don't see really strafing, jumping targets which are harder to hit. I'm not loving the music neither..

Comment

ok i have one funny question about this video, its ok it shows you can shoot still targets easy yeye we all can do that. But what gets me is some of the video footage where you cut to a new one just as it looks like your going to get killed?.. and you did all that sniping from Wake Island and Karkand, but it would be good if we could of seen your score at the end to at least judge how well you did with the sniper rifle..

the music didnt really fit either you could of judged the music so when you shot someone there was a loud part in the song or something.

i know this isnt rated but if it was ide say this would be about 3/10.. maybe less.

Comment

Well, I thought I was going to rip the hell out of it, but it was fine because it was short and there were some intresting shots in there. I do like your speed with the pistol trigger...hope it is not a macro.

People are right though, it would be more balanced with harder targets that are moving or less cut scenes of 'just getting the kill'. I saw a couple scenes where it was obvious that you killed two dudes, and could not pull out the third kill and you died.

Comment

It's not bad, but like someone else mentioned it would of been better with some moving targets. Still, it's a good video, I think so at least.

Comment

Originally posted by StealthyPanther
            It's not bad, but like someone else mentioned it would of been better with some moving targets. Still, it's a good video, I think so at least.
            i agree but it is hard to shoot moving targets when ur lagging cuz of fraps LMFAO

Comment

Watching it now, I've got a question already :P

Look at 00:23. Is it me, or haven't you even killed that guy? He dies after you shoot, but it doesn't look like it was you who killed him.

Comment

what recorder do u use?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Hawk
                  what recorder do u use?
                  He said he's using FRAPS.

Comment

Working...
                  X