Fox one, fox one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox one, fox one

ok... so AA installations such as Stinger and IGLA are, at best, bleeding useless at shooting anything meatier than a bluebottle fly down... but at least it used to have the satsifying "fox one" as you launched your toilet roll strength missile at the plane. Where's it gone? Please, please, if anyone from the development team actually read these threads of people moaning and claiming they could write a better program in 5 lines of BASIC, please can we have that small glimmer of smile raising sound back?

Simple things please simple minds... I know.

b6x

Re: Fox one, fox one

It was only in single player.

~Wolfgang

Comment

oh bugger. in which case...

Please, please, if anyone from the development team actually read these threads of people moaning and claiming they could write a better program in 5 lines of BASIC, please can we have that small glimmer of smile raising sound added?

Comment

I think custom sound packs would be a great addition. You would have one for the vehicles, another for the weapons, and the final one for the ingame voices.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
          I think custom sound packs would be a great addition. You would have one for the vehicles, another for the weapons, and the final one for the ingame voices.
          That would be awesome, but wouldent punkbuster think your messing with the game or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            I used to have custom sound packs for a lot of my Id games. Man, did it make a world of difference in the game at times.

Comment

I wish you could import music into the game like BFV. It was great flying into battle playing CCR's "Fortunate Son" and knowing that others could hear you and get their AA ready.

Let servers host their own sound mods and force people to DL them when they join. Shouldn't be much of a hassle. Worked great for TFC.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRqUe?
                That would be awesome, but wouldent punkbuster think your messing with the game or something?
                I think PB has the potential to drop the hammer on a client for that. I personally I would not like to risk it. However, the more I think about it the more I like the idea of custom sounds. As long as it is kept simple like with weapons, vehicles, and voices. If you start adding sounds to place the existing map sounds that is where it hits the fan.

Comment

I remember the custom voice packs i had for unreal tournament, they were hilarious. So many funny ones; De Niro, Pesci, Homer Simpson, Drill Sarg from Full Metal Jacket, Hudson from Aliens, etc. At one point i had about 12 different voices all assigned to different bots, it was mad. The rapping Stephen Hawking one was probably the funniest though.. anyone remember these?

Comment

Working...
                  X