IO....yet again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IO....yet again

I see IO is a good thing. Its nice to be able to kick back and join my comrades with guns blazing without having to worry about getting cheesed to death. Usually, I am needed in the mig29 and j10 to be an umbrella for the team and to stop vehicle whores.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
      god just shut the hell up
      The above, STFU, stop crying, stop whining, just don't play it, waah waah, and learn to adapt, are narrow minded, oversimplistic, and simply don't cut it.

If you ppl think your tired old one liners somehow form an argument against the case made then you're sadly mistaken. Anyone considering this debate to date will likely implement the changes as no counterargument has been offered.

So by all means go ahead, post your petty juvenile responses, you're helping us get what we want.

Thank you.

Comment

blah blah blah blah.

"We're" helping you get what you want? Most people are very happy with what we have now.

What we've also got, is a few select whingers who just will not shut up about wanting to change that.

shoo. shoo. go away. The game does not need any more gameplay changes. If you don't like it, get a mod-maker to provide an alternate environment. The counter-argument to your petulant whinge is... wait for it... LEAVE THE BLOODY GAME ALONE!

Comment

Working...
        X