Badge Requirement Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badge Requirement Question

Ok, here is the deal. I am trying for several verteran level combat badges and there I have the problem. For instance, I am trying for the Support Combat Badge and have all the requirements except for the 20 kills IAR.
    Also, I am trying for the veteran Sniper Combat Badge and need 15 kills IAR.

Now, I am fairly certain I have attained both of these req's before and I know for sure that I have gained 15 kills IAR as the sniper class but still, no green check mark denoting that I have fulfilled that particular part of the req.

I have been told that you can be in an APC, tank, helo, plane... and it doesn't matter towards the IAR kill number that must be gained, as long as you are playing that class.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Badge Requirement Question

You need the kills IAR after you get the 20 hours

Comment

I literally just slapped both hands to my head in a classic "DOH!"

That answers all of my questions. Thank you, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Samtheman53
        You need the kills IAR after you get the 20 hours
        Yeap. Just read the Total BF2 info next time. http://www.totalbf2.com/page.php?do=badges

Also, you can check your stats at http://bf2stats.formitron.com/ and hover over each award to see how much progress you've made. This is very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by MercMan
          I have been told that you can be in an APC, tank, helo, plane... and it doesn't matter towards the IAR kill number that must be gained, as long as you are playing that class.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
          I hope you don't take that path. Because, that really takes a lot of the fun out of it. Believe me, it is not as fun when down the road, going for Expert, and you look back and say 'Man, I could have earned it the real way.' Often, I think a lot of the people that have all their Experts were just using the jet. :hmm:

Comment

well as long as you have your 15 hours in then you need to get 15-20 kills depending on kit with that gun or explosive if there is one (claymore,C4,Nade launcher) but if you get a kill with a pistol knife or grenade then you have to get another kill with that kit with the gun or explosive.

Comment

Working...
            X