Problems With BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems With BF2

I'm having trouble with BF2 and i don't know what to do. It's really wierd. when i double click on the shortcut to BF2 it will show the tiny picture with the words Battlefield 2 across the middle but when that goes away, it starts to load BF2 but it never does, then something pops up that says Battlefield 2 has encountered an error and has to close. then it has 2 buttons that u can click on that say, "Send Error" or "Don't Send" when that happened i tried some of the mods that i have and they did the same thing, but when i tried popping the disk out, then back in and clicked on Sart BF2 that same little picture popped up, but when it went a way that little screen didn't show up, nothing happened. So when i tried coming here to post a forum i didn't know how at first, so i just closed the Internet and double clicked on BF2 again, and for some reason it worked, now this time, when i started up my computer, i tried the mod, and it worked, so then i quit out of that, and tried regular BF2 again and that screen popped up again. what do u think is wrong? can u help me please? if so please e-mail me at
    coca-cola-62@hotmail.com

Re: Problems With BF2

Reinstall and repatch

Comment

He's my little brother, we've actually tried that, twice

Comment

Make a different windows account and try that

Comment

Working...
        X