POE2 Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POE2 Maps

I love this mod its like everything BF2 should of been particularly as i'm a player who played americans Army religeously before bf2, i love the realism.

The trouble is i find that although i love the map Fallen as its infantry only with lots of hiding places in the forest with a vietnam type feel, all the othe rmaps seem to be like a variation of it. Most are more open etc but essentially there much the same.

It almost feel like all the maps are the same but with a different skin each time.

so are there any plans to make some more maps? Maybe a built up city a bit like karkand?

Re: POE2 Maps

Cities take a tremendous amount of time. For our first release we were forced to concentrate on rural maps. Expect to see more urban environments in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by jilted
      Cities take a tremendous amount of time. For our first release we were forced to concentrate on rural maps. Expect to see more urban environments in the future.

Sweet !

Comment

cant wait!!

Comment

sounds good what better of a response than a guy form the poe2 mod team!

I'd love to see some city maps i think it would be really good thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
          X