Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

couple months, 44 minutes, and no badge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple months, 44 minutes, and no badge!

Well Im getting ready early for my 50,000 ranking and was just finishing up getting some of the basic badges I needed. I'm only needing the Aviator badge now so I play for like 20 minutes today on wake and no drumrole. I go into my stats and it says I have 44 minutes of airtime which I must have had at least 20 of those from before.......anyway still no aviator badge.

Re: couple months, 44 minutes, and no badge!

you have to fly for 10 mins a good way to do so is set a timer, fly around and if you die stop the timer, then start it again when u get back in the air. do that for roughly 10 mins and u should get it

Comment

But I got 44 minutes as an aviator allready

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis7170
        But I got 44 minutes as an aviator allready
        you need to get 10 mins in one round

for the 44 mins you could of flyed 5 mins in one round then say 7 in the next

Comment

Just jump in a jet and sit there in the hangar for 10 minutes.

Comment

Hahahahaha ok guys Ill see if I can get it tonight lol

Ok Now I played 1 game and I got 16 minutes of airtime in. A Little over an hour in the plane total and no badge. I went from 44 minutes to 1:00:47 surely I should have the badge??. Unless someone forgot to mention it has to be 10 minutes of continued flight without dying or interuption??

anyone have anymore advice or will I never get this badge??

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis7170
              Hahahahaha ok guys Ill see if I can get it tonight lol

Ok Now I played 1 game and I got 16 minutes of airtime in. A Little over an hour in the plane total and no badge. I went from 44 minutes to 1:00:47 surely I should have the badge??. Unless someone forgot to mention it has to be 10 minutes of continued flight without dying or interuption??

anyone have anymore advice or will I never get this badge??
              You should have it now. Over the weekends, the server updates for awards and promotions can be delayed by hours.

If you dont have it now, then post your bf2playername so we can see your stats.

Comment

Working...
              X