WTH happened to NovaLogic??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH happened to NovaLogic??

i really loved their games wth happened to them?

the last Announcement on their page was a year ago!

they should take Delta Force to the Unreal Engine 3!!! those games kicked some serious butt!

Re: WTH happened to NovaLogic??

I should imagine rather than bragging they have there heads down working on a game not all comanys flutter around saying in a very camp voice Ooooh look at our games isnt it pretty

Comment

go Delta Force and Joint Ops...

Comment

They released Delta Force for cellphones a few weeks back.

Other than that, they've registered a few new domains and game titles in the past few months, so they could be working on new titles:

'Operation Acid gambit' - The following is an excerpt from Wikipedia:

Operation Acid Gambit was a plan to rescue Kurt Muse, an American civilian living in Panama and widely reported to be a Central Intelligence Agency operative (Washington Post, May 1991) from the Cárcel Modelo, a notorious prison in Panama City. Muse had been arrested in 1989 for setting up covert anti-Noriega radio transmissions in Panama (New York Times, December 1996). Political considerations delayed the raid, conducted by Delta Force and supported by the Night Stalkers, until the United States invaded Panama to arrest Noriega, in Operation Just Cause. The rescue went smoothly, and was carried out more quickly than any of the elaborate rehearsals. During extraction from the prison, the helicopter transporting Muse crashed. Everyone except Muse was wounded, and they quickly ran and took cover in a nearby building. A helicopter crew saw one of the reflective tapes worn by a 1st SFOD-D operative and several minutes later an armoured personnel carrier from the 5th Infantry Division extracted Muse and the rescue team.
        DeltaForceBlowback.com - owned by Novalogic

Blowback is the term that the CIA uses to describe a situation when a some operative, a terrorist, or some situation that they've created gets out of their control and comes back to haunt them. It's a situation where the scientist (Frankenstein) creates a monster that "blows back" on its creator.

Manuel Noriega, Saddam Hussein, Timothy McVeigh and Osama bin Laden are all pretty good examples of blowback. They were all nurtured for many years by the CIA, the US military or military intelligence. They all eventually "blew back."
        They also registered 'The Unit', as in the CBS TV show about the first Delta Force, which was based on a book written by the founder of Delta Force.

Comment

Novalogic made some good games although they had their flaws they were really enjoyable. I hope to see some more products by them in the future.

Comment

Yeah Novalogic Owns! I play DeltaForce2 and a decent amount of people still play it. The graphics are crap though, I use to play DeltaForce 2 before and loved it. Now its hard to adjust with the game because of the graphics.

Comment

If they made another game like Joint Ops, but fixed the damn AI in coop mode (that "Always know where you are"/uber accuracy got really old, really fast) it would be pretty good.

BHD had some great multiplayer.

Comment

I just went to the Nova forums their last announcment was a few weeks ago.

Anyway, Novalogic is releasing a game in December. NW.Mod11 (I think) said it in a discussion in BHD section of the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by punkpber16
                  If they made another game like Joint Ops, but fixed the damn AI in coop mode (that "Always know where you are"/uber accuracy got really old, really fast) it would be pretty good.
                  Yeah your right that was extremly annoying, getting shot through the topic of hills by them as well was kind of annoying

Comment

Nothing like crawling prone the entire way up to a hill with a good few on soldiers (all with their backs to you) below you, and being spotted before you can shoot one of them. Or shooting one of them with the MP5-SD and having them instantly know where you are.

Comment

Sniper!

Comment

Dice could have learn't a little from NL. proper bullet drop, scope zoom, scope z adjustment, WIND, and never ending terrain.

got to love NL games.

Comment

I love adjusting the distance on the scopes and sights. Nothing like using Range Finder bincs to find a distance and adjusting your M203 and nailing a patrol right in the center.

Comment

Originally posted by punkpber16
                            I love adjusting the distance on the scopes and sights.
                            Yeah me too, I remember being a spotter for one of clan mates countless times, really promoted a kind of teamwork.

Comment

Working...
                            X