Back after a break of Playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after a break of Playing

And there are no cars, tanks, helicopters, or planes in any server I have been in to so far. I have set foot in 10. WTF!?...That was a humungous part of the game. It was very fun adn what set it apart from other games...Now I just feel like I am playing Counter-Strike with better graphics. I hate running accross the damn map, where my car at!? I miss flying. Someone console me.

Re: Back after a break of Playing

yes you are missing the serch button. there are plenty of threads bashing IO. if you dont like it dont play on the IO servers.

Comment

there are some???? why the sudden banning of planes btw?

Comment

Originally posted by ePolice
        And there are no cars, tanks, helicopters, or planes in any server I have been in to so far. I have set foot in 10. WTF!?...That was a humungous part of the game. It was very fun adn what set it apart from other games...Now I just feel like I am playing Counter-Strike with better graphics. I hate running accross the damn map, where my car at!? I miss flying. Someone console me.
        Dice said they couldnt fix all the problems the vehicles were causing so they "patched them out". No more vehicles in any BF series games from now on.

Comment

DiCE wanted to slap all the ROE people for wiping stats and ranked servers that were telling people how to run their servers :laugh:

Actually, yeah, you are right, BF series has alwasy been about weapon platform integration, not division. This whole IO thing came out of kids abusing the APC and tank in one area of one map: the spawn spots around the hotel in Karkand. As a result, we have this CS clone.

Comment

Wow, you had to patch the game to play. You then came on the forums to complain. Yet you could not figure out there is an IO option in the new patch you had to wait to dwonload and install.

Comment

I hate people that complain about stuff like this when you can choose not to play on IO servers or not to play the game at all.

Comment

i had no option? i just dled the 1.4 patch when i reinstalled it...

Comment

i had no option? i just dled the 1.4 patch when i reinstalled it...
                  Look, you're just being punished for taking a break from the game. Wont do it again now will you? Good.

Comment

Yeah what Res said, welcome back,.

Comment

so wait. i am gonna reinstall it and what patch do i dl?

Comment

1.4 Remember, if a server name has IO or infantry only, or no vehicles, or when it's loading it has a 1 next to 'No Vehicles', don't choose it.

Comment

so wait. i am gonna reinstall it and what patch do i dl?
                          You know why they make a README file?

So you will READ IT!

Comment

well i have played in both IO and not IO servers and i have seen vehicals ( this is since 1.4)

Comment

Working...
                            X