Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help me (unlockable weapons)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me (unlockable weapons)

Ok im a single player person i no i no your all gonna tell me to start playing online, but i cant i aint got a fast enough internet speed so i player the single player option till i get a faster internet connection.

Right here's my problem im trying 2 find an mod that will give me all the unlockable weapons and iv looked everywhere and its either there aint none or im just blind.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME :cry:

Re: Can someone help me (unlockable weapons)

This thread should answer your questions. It requires downloading a mod I'm not sure how big it is so it make take a while for you.

Comment

Try the new Mercs mod.

Comment

thanks guys for the replies EAGLE 18 do you know of any mods though .

the merc's mod didnt work, but its a good mod anyways thanks

So im still on the hunt for a mod that unlocks the unlockable weapons, so if anyone knows cud u give me a post please

Comment

Originally posted by lcpl waterz
          thanks guys for the replies EAGLE 18 do you know of any mods though .
          . . .

So im still on the hunt for a mod that unlocks the unlockable weapons, so if anyone knows cud u give me a post please
          That mod or something similar is the only way to have unlocks in SP (unless you run BF2 v1.00). There is no way to use the real unlock function in SP so to use unlocks you need to modify the kits. The only other way to use unlocks would be to run an unranked dedicated server.

Comment

How can I modify kits ??? :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by lcpl waterz
              How can I modify kits ??? :hmm:
              The simplest way would be to install FFOLKES' mod that EAGLE_18 linked to. If you want to do it yourself I'd still download the mod just to see how it's done and search the mod development forum for more info. The kits are stored in objects_server.zip.

Comment

Working...
              X