X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie needs help please

righty ho where to begin ????

have battlefield 2 and just bought special forces exspansion pack
    all installed ok have patch 1.4 and all is well except for me ??

i want to be able to talk to others in the game both bf2 and sf but i dont have a headset yet was wondering if you guys could point a real gooden out for me ???? Sennheiser PC 160 any good ??????

secondly do i have to join a certain server to talk ?????
    i like the idea of becoming a sniper and a chopper pilot any pointers here would be great oh and what is the best joystick to buy for both bf2 a sf ?????

i want to buy the best to start with saves buying over and over again

so any help would be really great thanx in advance

Re: newbie needs help please

Bit late aren't we?

Comment

ok in order to talk to people online for battlefield 2 is to buy a headset. Go to a pc shop and try some on to see which is most comfortable. Now there are 2 ways to talk to people on bf. the first one is to use the ingame chat called voip. the second way is to download teamspeak at www.goteamspeak.org
      Clan servers mainly use teamspeak as they can set a password and create certain channels.
      If you want to be a sniper go to
      http://community.dmz-gaming.com/snipers/index.php
      It is a sniper community. They can give you alot of tips to get headshots all day long.
      If your looking to be a real good sniper, join http://www.rdgclan.co.uk/
      It is a clan called W0oKie sniper clan. They have there own ranked server. They do all sorts of events which i aint able to say lol. It is a very good clan and are a very nice community. We had a sniper vs medics 3 months back and it was the best thing i have ever done. Sadly snipers lost but snipers are still better lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 666CORRSA
        righty ho where to begin ????

have battlefield 2 and just bought special forces exspansion pack
        all installed ok have patch 1.4 and all is well except for me ??

i want to be able to talk to others in the game both bf2 and sf but i dont have a headset yet was wondering if you guys could point a real gooden out for me ???? Sennheiser PC 160 any good ??????

secondly do i have to join a certain server to talk ?????
        i like the idea of becoming a sniper and a chopper pilot any pointers here would be great oh and what is the best joystick to buy for both bf2 a sf ?????

i want to buy the best to start with saves buying over and over again

so any help would be really great thanx in advance
        For a joystick some people like these:

This website is for sale! saitekusa.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, saitekusa.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Talking to someone in game must occur in a server that has voice enabled. You can see what servers have that enabled and which dont in the server browser screen.

If you do a search, you can find several guides for chopper piloting, sniping, and just about anything else.
        Have fun and Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by chaz32
          Bit late aren't we?
          late are we ? i cant be that late m8 they took my money for the product

Comment

Originally posted by 666CORRSA
            late are we ? i cant be that late m8 they took my money for the product

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

and WELCOME!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X