n00bs Lucky Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n00bs Lucky Day

So im on Gulf getting my @ss handed to me as normal when I finally get a jet to play with. Had been doing alot of practicing on solo servers so could at least take off now (should have seen my first flying attempt :laugh: )

So im flying down and see a blackhawk thats full! ooooh 6 possible kills I lock and let loose with the missiles only to miss. Never mind will go round for another pass. With all this i had forgotton to turn and was about to run into the black hawk. Now i dont kamikaze so i do my best to turn away. Well I manage it but see that I got 2 kills???

Found out later that apparently my wing grazed the side of the Black hawk killing the 2 occupents of the side gunner placement

I could never do it again but thought it was funny as hell (although the 2 guys werent best pleased)

Re: n00bs Lucky Day

Wow
    never had that happen before!
    If I tryed that, It would have bein' a kamikaze

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
      Wow
      never had that happen before!
      If I tryed that, It would have bein' a kamikaze
      Yeah 1 in a million for sure! I havent ever tried to do it again as I think all the kamikazies would be a sure way to get me banned

Comment

Thats neat. I've cut close to the chopper and hit afterburners as I passed and got the kills for it. I've also shot one down and had the dead chopper land on top of my plane.

Comment

Even slight pushes from planes can kill you. Running people over like on the carrier is more satisfying. When I'm nervous, I kamikazi, sry guys. Anyways, I was desperate for the Expert Sniper, and when I saw a chopper, I went to ram it (needed one more) and when I rammed it, the cockpit grazed the chopper and suddenly i'm dead here in the cockpit, the plane is still flyable, and it just fell down. Then the damn round ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha671
            Even slight pushes from planes can kill you. Running people over like on the carrier is more satisfying. When I'm nervous, I kamikazi, sry guys. Anyways, I was desperate for the Expert Sniper, and when I saw a chopper, I went to ram it (needed one more) and when I rammed it, the cockpit grazed the chopper and suddenly i'm dead here in the cockpit, the plane is still flyable, and it just fell down. Then the damn round ended.

Thats got to SUCK!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
              Thats got to SUCK!!
              indeed

Comment

wow would u be able to teach me how to do it lol

Comment

Thats awesome.

The funniest thing was when I was in a dogfight with a J10, and I had 6 missles haring after him sure to hit. While in the turn, my wing touched the rotor of a chopper and pushed it right into the sea! Bagged the J10, chopper, and an IGLA that I had to bomb in the middle of that dogfight, and came back and bombed a tank. Pretty ****ing good run, id say.

Comment

I suggest you use the chain gun instead of missiles, much more effective. Stick to bombs and chain gun, they won't see you coming. Aim for the sides, it kills the gunners and people inside it.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X