Re: [preview] Pwnmania

Originally posted by Nosser
      You cant dive anymore in 1.4..
      But tnx 4 the tip anyway..
      in his video, he did
      Don't say it's not posslty

Comment

I liked your video. The name does open you up to some ****talking. It might be cooler though if it was a different kit then Medic, but sometimes, it is harder to stay alive without the self-heal.

Don't listen to EOG. His butt got ran out of PBForums because he was immature, has horrible grammar/spelling, and never reviewed his posts. So they never made sense and it brought about lots of ridicule.

I will also go along with the suggestion for a different lo'cal. Karkand is wore out and personally, I have grown to hate it b/c all the gimping in BF is in someway connected to Karkand...except the BH.

So, continue your video production, I would like to see more.

Edit: also, drop the tea-bagging.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
          I liked your video. The name does open you up to some ****talking. It might be cooler though if it was a different kit then Medic, but sometimes, it is harder to stay alive without the self-heal.

Don't listen to EOG. His butt got ran out of PBForums because he was immature, has horrible grammar/spelling, and never reviewed his posts. So they never made sense and it brought about lots of ridicule.

I will also go along with the suggestion for a different lo'cal. Karkand is wore out and personally, I have grown to hate it b/c all the gimping in BF is in someway connected to Karkand...except the BH.

So, continue your video production, I would like to see more.

Edit: also, drop the tea-bagging.
          you know, you can Piss off
          I said sorry to him, about what I said, Dickhead

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
            you know, you can Piss off
            I said sorry to him, about what I said, Dickhead
            Man, I have not forgotten all the hate you brought on yourself back at PBF. You never learned to keep your mouth shut, especially when people were telling you to go sit in a corner...because when you kept pressing something that was incorrect, the more heat you brought.

You have been doing better here, and I have been keeping my mouth shut with you directly. This is just a reminder to continue looking at what you post more closely.

I recall a long thread specifically about you over at PBF that went on for pages and pages. Cool off kid.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
              Man, I have not forgotten all the hate you brought on yourself back at PBF. You never learned to keep your mouth shut, especially when people were telling you to go sit in a corner...because when you kept pressing something that was incorrect, the more heat you brought.

You have been doing better here, and I have been keeping my mouth shut with you directly. This is just a reminder to continue looking at what you post more closely.

I recall a long thread specifically about you over at PBF that went on for pages and pages. Cool off kid.
              Hey, you started it.
              And don't call me a kid. Leave please end this dumb disagureement

Comment

in his video, he did
                Don't say it's not posslty
                It was me who bouced all the way true:laugh:

Comment

That Dolphin diving in the beginning has gotten removed (Was Patch 1.3 BTW) I will try and be a different set of classes. Assault would be a good one.

The name has been changed by the way. I will not tell you guys what the name is but the action will be the same

Comment

This video is going to suck
                    Why? Because your FucING Diving in every shot!
                    You're and ignorant ******* who refuses to adapt. That is how you play the ****ING GAME *******. When you're proned, the guns are twice as accurate. It's not a "cheap tactic" to avoid fire, it is a way of minimizing your cone of fire. In fact, if this is hard for you to hit, you have TERRIBLE aim.

Comment

Ok then I'll continue to do it since it is true that you'll get an accuracy increase. Which is very true

Ah another Frag Video *Presses download and grabs popcorn!

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
                        You're and ignorant ******* who refuses to adapt. That is how you play the ****ING GAME *******. When you're proned, the guns are twice as accurate. It's not a "cheap tactic" to avoid fire, it is a way of minimizing your cone of fire. In fact, if this is hard for you to hit, you have TERRIBLE aim.
                        Wow
                        I said sorry to him, Damn people, read my posts!

Comment

Wow
                          I said sorry to him, Damn people, read my posts!
                          He problably readed first post only

Comment

Originally posted by Nosser
                            He problably readed first post only
                            Rogar That

Comment

Rogar That
                              *yawn*

Comment