The 2 ribbons that have eluded me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2 ribbons that have eluded me

i have been playing the game since day one and there are 2 ribbons that have eluded me ever since. the heli ribbon and the aerial ribbion. for the life of me i cant get these. does anyone have any tips.

Re: The 2 ribbons that have eluded me

For the heli, gun on Sharqi. For the jet, fly the Su-34 on 32 player Clean Sweep or the J-10 on Wake.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
      i have been playing the game since day one and there are 2 ribbons that have eluded me ever since. the heli ribbon and the aerial ribbion. for the life of me i cant get these. does anyone have any tips.
      I got both of them on wake just gun in the z-10 with a good pilot(I'll be your pilot if u want i'am very good at setting the gunners up for shots)
      and fly the j10 on wake aswell, you can easily get around 40 kills to 5deaths on wake.

Comment

Aviator ribbon just hop in the near invincible j-10 and whore it up.

Helo ribbon, MEC + sharqi or USMC + Gulf of Oman = ribbon .

Comment

I got all the ribbons... haha

Comment

How'd you get the MECSF ribbon?

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
              How'd you get the MECSF ribbon?

"MEC Special Forces Service

• 50 Global Hours Played in Total as MECSF"

Comment

I have the seals ribbon and only 26 hours as seals and roughly 26 hours as mecsf...I have (obviously) 52 hours in theatre. I've read forum after forum and it seems the requirements for the mecsf ribbon is broken or not what is stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                  What about the War College Ribbon?

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                    I have the seals ribbon and only 26 hours as seals and roughly 26 hours as mecsf...I have (obviously) 52 hours in theatre. I've read forum after forum and it seems the requirements for the mecsf ribbon is broken or not what is stated.
                    u need 50 hours for each side. 50hrs for seals and 50 hours as mecsf

Comment

Any one got advice to get the Crew service Ribbon in SF?

Comment

Heli one I got as MEC Sharqi chopper gunning. Aerial one took me a long time to get. I finally got it @ Wake in an F35-B when I was on a clan's team and they took the airfield.

Originally posted by dogboy71
                        Any one got advice to get the Crew service Ribbon in SF?
                        Fly a chopper with a gunner. Get 10 kills (or whatever is needed) and then let your gunner rack up 20. I did it on Mass Destruction as Spetz.

Comment

If you have any aptitude in how flying works, using a bomber in a map like OCS or Gulf of Oman (where there is alot of armor fighting going on), you should get it pretty quickly. I don't know how many times you've actually tried, but i got my aerial service ribbon in my first try on a round in GoO. But, I've played flight-sims before and have played BF1942 and BFV.

Comment

i think the only reason i havent gotten it is b/c i cant figure out how to bomb. one minute i think i got it down and the next i cat hit nothin. sometimes i can go a whole round and not get shot down(prob b/c the other teams pilots suck like me lol) but i might kill only 11 people.

Comment

lol, you mean that you miss a target with 5 carpet bombs? What is wrong with you? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X