Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good PC?

Hey,

I'm looking for some alright computers on e-bay right now. and I found this one
    I think it looks pretty good for the price? What do you think? Is it too expensive or cheap?

-Thanks

Re: Good PC?

depends...
    how much can u afford?
    what do u have now?
    can u upgrade yours?

Comment

how much r u willing to pay...since it still has 5 days..u can expect the price to maybe hit around the $400s

everything looks pretty good but also, the 9800pro is a bit outdated. im not sure how well it can handle bf2 as i thought it would handle it medium and the seller says he plays it on all high

also i thinkthe 9800pro compares to the 6600gt which is a decent card and my bro uses it to play on all medium but if u can spend anywhere under $450 its a good buy

Comment

Originally posted by atarigod2600
        Hey,

I'm looking for some alright computers on e-bay right now. and I found this one
        I think it looks pretty good for the price? What do you think? Is it too expensive or cheap?

-Thanks
        atleast thats not one of the older Rambus P4's a good thing,

it should run BF2, if you add bit more Ram and a better Graphics Card, a 9800 pro might only just make it to low settings, but there are AGP cards around far better but also cost around the same price as that pc, but it seems to be a good little pc for a starter and a basic gaming,

a better option would be to find a kind of future proof pc with pci-express something like this , was trying to find a recent P4 & AMD pc but couldnt find any AMDs,

(lol cant believe i found an alienware pc on ebay)

Comment

oh alright cool thanks

Comment

Working...
          X