Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mapper Available Here (ready To Start Today Please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapper Available Here (ready To Start Today Please)

Ok im from EC Mod but thats going to be for 2142 so i was looking for a team that i could start mapping for BF2 TODAY. i have really got nothing to do now other than map i can do pretty much anything on maps and small coding jobs for maps (loading music,backgrounds, tank speed) . I can do snow and all that fogs water, effects all of it but i just need a team to start modding for i really want to start today
    thanks Lolly

Re: Mapper Available Here (ready To Start Today Please)

Hey, you must be the same guy from the bfeditor forums, milarkey

You forgot a line

I would say you should re-consider the question I asked you before

Comment

Thanks for leaving us all out in the cold again Milarky.

Comment

I didnt dude ive been working with tons of people for objects and some small maps.

Comment

Buzzsaw, milarkey has left me and wolf. You are welcome to come and do the mod with us. We have all the files and such. Milarkey is a person of the past and is no longer wanted to ventrilo again. The mod will be starting up if you would like to continue.

Comment

Sure Mike, i'd love to help out. I'll go on Vent when I can.

Comment

The people who want to start "right away" are usually the ones who lose interest the quickest. Thats why applicant tests are so important - if they can't wait a couple of weeks to get into the hardstuff then patience isn't one of their virtues... and patience is one of the most important aspects of modding :laugh:

post screenies of your work. No good saying you can do stuff if you have nothing to proove that you can

Comment

Surreal is always in need of mappers, If you want something that is like nothing else done on BF2, then Surreal is the place for you.

Comment

Working...
                X