technical problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• technical problems.

recently i went to play my dear bf2 and for some reason it was running off screen, so badly that i cant even play it

i have tried reinstalling

if any one has had this problem and can help me or direct me to any helpful sites it would be greatly appreacated.

Re: technical problems.

If you need help, please post in the "Support" forum. Moved.

Comment

wat do u mean by "running off screen" pics please?

Comment

when i went to take a screenshot the screenshots came out as if there was no problem.

this is uncanny.

Comment

you mean like the actual game is cut off at one side?
          if its that then its proberly the settings on your monitor, some have an auto adjust button, or you can open the menu by pressing one of the buttons looking for Horizontal / Vertical postioning

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
            you mean like the actual game is cut off at one side?
            if its that then its proberly the settings on your monitor, some have an auto adjust button, or you can open the menu by pressing one of the buttons looking for Horizontal / Vertical postioning
            Yeah, usually on your monitor you have various settings. Moving Horizontal/ Verticle,Brightness etc. Just move it over, if that doesnt work post here.

Comment

f*cking lg the settings for h and v posistion are locked for some reason and they have no respect for the economy because they only have robots as help.

but that will probly work once i get to be able to change the settings becuase it started to do that in source now and i have to run that in a window but when no games are open my screen is fine.

thanks for all the help

Comment

Working...
              X