Open windows in Jalalabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open windows in Jalalabad

There is a building next the flag in the fountain that has several open windows. Meaning there is an interior space in that building. The windows are actually open area not a skinned block. I ran around the building several times yesterday trying to find some way to get into the building but couldn't find anything.

Has anyone found a way to get into these windows/interior?

Re: Open windows in Jalalabad

never actually noticed that will have to look at it when i get home

Comment

There are open windows in Karkand as well, you can throw nades inside, but you can't enter them I don't think.

There is a balcony (sp?) in Kark, I tried to jump in it but it was not possible, thought you could throw nades inside...

Comment

have you tried using a jeep as a ladder?

Comment

They are just for aesthetic purposes, you can't get in the rooms (there's not even rooms, just empty squares to simulate rooms)

Comment

We could try some of those out if there were a mod that brought SF equipment to vanilla (zipline and grappling hook).
            I've also tried the ones in Karkand, like the one over the ally right north of the hotel. Run, jump and attempt to fly in like superman resulting with a splat down below.

Comment

they are usually very tiny and bare rooms, to give the illusion of an interior when in fact there isnt

Comment

try using supply crates and vehicle drops as ladders so you can jump up there

Comment

so you can throw a nade in .. then why can't we throw nades or med packs OUT of the rooms we can enter .............. hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by =GzR=Damager
                    so you can throw a nade in .. then why can't we throw nades or med packs OUT of the rooms we can enter .............. hmmmm

windows?

Comment

Originally posted by =GzR=Damager
                      Because they foolishly took away the ability to jump and throw (aka jump and shoot) as a nerf for GL whores and bunny hoppers. I don't know why they couldn't have either a) put a delay when throwing med or ammo like the delay on a grenade or b) differentiated between shooting a weapon and throwing an ammo or med pack.

Comment

yeah ive seen em on karkand, between hotel and square. i was muckin about with sandbox mod trying to get oin the blacony but i think its impossible - like an invisible wall to stop ya getting in. it would be cool if they had a few accesible rooms in the game, it would add a lot more variety... not just shooting on the floor or roof but different windows or balconies on different floors.

Comment

Originally posted by godismyhomie
                          like an invisible wall to stop ya
                          Exactly, all the windows and balconies that you try relentlessly to get on have an invisible wall or in some instances (especially with balconies) they may not exist and you simply fall through.

Comment

On Karkand, there is a building with a balcony to the left west of the green building near square, that has a ladder going up to the top roof, but no ladder going up to the balcony, meaning that there is a pointless ladder.

Comment

In vanilla bf2 you cant enter any window,balcony.
                              But in Sf you can.

Comment

Working...
                              X