man I just had an awesome round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man I just had an awesome round

so yea we were doing great on sharqi as USMC, well they took all the flags and I was the only one left in the cobra, as i was flying around I hear the AA trying to shoot me, i go behind the hill and next thing I see is the vodnik trying to shoot me, i go behind the trees and get some distance, I take a random shot at him through fog and I TV him, Im flying towards the flag on top of the building in the middle of the map and I get shot by an AA, I bail on the flag and get it while being artied and shot at by a tank, I saved my team but we still lost, the score was tight and I got me some good points

Re: man I just had an awesome round

Don't ya luv it when you're in the zone!
    Good score.

Comment

ya dont get a heli on the 16 player version of the map,,

im gonna burst your bubble if you were playing on a 64 size map thats kinda a high point server

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto

im gonna burst your bubble if you were playing on a 64 size map thats kinda a high point server
        it was probably 64 or 32, there were more people in the server but alot of them left

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto

It's not high points if the round took 1.5 hours, thats a spm of only 2.27 and is typical of large size servers with minimum players playing.

Even if it only took 30 minutes thats still only a spm of 6.8, lower than my infantry map spm.

Comment

Working...
          X