Clear All

Re: The Coolest Looking Award

Combat Action Medal

Comment

Combat Action Medal looks pretty 1337

Comment

SharpShooter Infantry Medal. B/C you have to be in PWNAG3 mode to get it.

Comment

i would go with the navy cross

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
            I don't have a purple heart, because I find a 5 kill, and 20 death ratio to be astronomically difficult to do. You would have to purposely go out of your way to lose that badly.
            Indeed, I found it to be a bit tough.
            I have a Purple.He4rt account I made intentionally to get that award, and I had to suicide some times to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
              I don't have a purple heart, because I find a 5 kill, and 20 death ratio to be astronomically difficult to do. You would have to purposely go out of your way to lose that badly.
              Originally posted by FinalJudge
              Not really, I was playing on a strike mao and the mec was base camping so ever time i respawned i was getting blown away. At the end of the game i noticed i had the purple heart. With that said i would have to say the coolest award is Sharpshooter Infantry and the Combat Action medals.
              it's pretty hard to get a purple heart... you noob.

Originally posted by Churrasco
              Indeed, I found it to be a bit tough.
              I have a Purple.He4rt account I made intentionally to get that award, and I had to suicide some times to get it.
              I would have to do the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
                it's pretty hard to get a purple heart... you noob.
                You have to be a real *** to say that, it's easy to get if your new to the game or FPS' in general, or just getting spawn camped and beat bad by a superior team one round.

Got mine when I was gettin bombed and tanked to hell when Wake Island first came out. I'm not the type to quit out of a match becuase my stats arn't lookin' great mid match, although you may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaltehook
                  You have to be a real *** to say that, it's easy to get if your new to the game or FPS' in general, or just getting spawn camped and beat bad by a superior team one round.

Got mine when I was gettin bombed and tanked to hell when Wake Island first came out. I'm not the type to quit out of a match becuase my stats arn't lookin' great mid match, although you may be.
                  Well put

LG SB

peace

Comment

hmm medal of valor is my fav cause it is really hard to get not everyone can get the stuff for it even some of the highest ranks.

Comment

Comment

Bob. .

Comment

Working...
                        X