Iron Gathor glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Gathor glitch?

So I spawn on the flag near the elevator below deck, I take the ledger to the left and continue down. I come into a firefight with 3 guys coming through the door on the other ledger. Next thing I know, we all are teleported on deck, near where the helo spawn. Anyone else experienced this?

Re: Iron Gathor glitch?

I have had this happen in vanilla once, at lesat it sounds very similar.

I was in the commander USMC Gulf of Oman, and I was lying prone in the hallway with the two stairs going to the deck(for those that screw up and spawn by the boats). I was lying about half-way up the stairs, and I stood up... Boom! I am on the carrier deck by the transport heli's?!?! No clue what happened, only happened once, and I have not tried to recreate the situtation.

Comment

yea this happens a lot. i havent done it but my clan mate has done it loads. didnt mean to just as the heli spawns it throws u up there. it did it to him like 3 or 4 times.

Comment

i had the same thing happen on Iron Gator.

I was in the hanger bay and jumped up onto a box and warped to the flight deck right beside the chopper. Thing is, I was MEC and the US had control of the flight deck spawn, so I jumped into the chopper and ripped it up, lol

Comment

Once when I first played it I tried Pressing 'E' next to one of the planes on the lower deck and I ended up in the Helecopter cockpit. I was well pleased but suprised

Comment

i love just sitting the MEC transport and gassing all the usmc then nading them

Comment

nope thats enver happened to me

Comment

Happened to me before. Very wierd, infact one of my squad members was half way through the top of the deck so he couldn't move and had to suicide.

Comment

Working...
                X