1.4 Patch Installation Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 Patch Installation Advice?

Should I install with the incremental from 1.3 to 1.4 or should I do the full incremental. Like instead of updating from 1.3 to 1.4 with the incremental, I'd use the full 1.4 patch installation.

Re: 1.4 Patch Installation Advice?

Use full 1.4, Incremental is a big hassle.

Comment

I used the 1.4 incremental from www.multiplay.co.uk and I ahve not had any problems.
      Installation order is in my sig, haven't heard anyone have any issues with it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        I used the 1.4 incremental from www.multiplay.co.uk and I ahve not had any problems.
        Installation order is in my sig, haven't heard anyone have any issues with it so far.
        You should fix your sig, in that it won't let you install AF until you install 1.3.

Comment

I did just that, worked first day, second day the game starts to load then desktop, restarted computer, same deal, then applied full patch instead on top of all of the other crap, no problem since.

Comment

I used the 1.4 incremental from www.multiplay.co.uk and I have not had any problems.
            Installation order is in my Sig, haven't heard anyone have any issues with it so far.
            how can you POSSIBLY say this and keep a straight face????????/
            some one with as much time as you have in this forum ?????

incrementals are pure crap
            do you know how they work?
            they are a software nightmare !
            sure they work 80% of the time
            maybe even 90%
            but with what - 2 million copies
            that leaves 200,000 users getting screwed
            there must be at least 1000 users here alone that cannot get the "incremental" to work right the first time
            always use full patch - save the headache

Comment

Working...
            X