Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever seen anything like this?

All my xfire buds and I got together on the =R= inf only server today and:

Needless to say we won 6 or 7 matches straight. We had 1 more colonel, 2 other majors and 3 star general, but they had to go, and I didn't get a SS. Don't complain about stacking teams, we all knew eachother, so it's not like we just joined the team with the high ranks.

Final score of one round:

Re: Ever seen anything like this?

oh yea, I see granade spamers every day and they are annoying

but playing with or against top players means little to me

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
      oh yea, I see granade spamers every day and they are annoying

but playing with or against top players means little to me
      People have to be so quick to hate and be negative. Grenades only account for ~2% of BushViper's total kills, and ~1% of Buc's total kills, while they're like 25% of Volx's total kills.

Comment

its funny, bushviper is considered to be the best all around player, and people on forums like bf2s who have NEVER played with him are kissing his *** and saying omg hes so good. Ive never played with him, but i can make up an opinion from people responces

Comment

I played with Bushviper once..

He doesn't grenade spam.

But he dolphin dives, not as bad as volx..not NEARLY as bad.

He just dives when he gets in a firefight like everyone else.

Comment

lol its so funny majors and captains and lt colonels against sgts

Comment

wow what a great combonation..lmao

Comment

That would have been a wet dream for me. I would have truely enjoyed getting to kill all those people who think rank matters and walking away with the gold to boot. Too bad I missed it.

Comment

lmao...ew..i would have took a screen shot like him

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Hawk
                    lmao...ew..i would have took a screen shot like him
                    i've played against most of those high rankers including baby spinach and bush viper. both roll as medics so you can see the teamwork score being very high.

both are on my list of people i dislike to face because i hate that dolphin diving crap but oh well, nothing you can do about that.

Comment

lol anyone notice the babyspinach ,ecoli combination in the server?

Comment

if you look at the scores down the side it looks pretty even... certainly not 6-7 wins in a row. Not trying to jack the thread or anything but i seem to see most high ranking players on uk servers being MEC/CHINA lately. anyone else?

Originally posted by Masterstyle
                        lol anyone notice the babyspinach ,ecoli combination in the server?
                        lol just realised the relevance your sig has to this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Dsp-CS-
                          its funny, bushviper is considered to be the best all around player, and people on forums like bf2s who have NEVER played with him are kissing his *** and saying omg hes so good. Ive never played with him, but i can make up an opinion from people responces
                          I have on a 24/7 Warlord server. He never left a tank of his own free will and when he was shot out, he was a medic and a G36E whore. I can't say I know much about his infantry tactics themselves but he's geared to get points, not to have fun. All the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Underpant
                            All my xfire buds and I got together on the =R= inf only server today and:

Needless to say we won 6 or 7 matches straight. We had 1 more colonel, 2 other majors and 3 star general, but they had to go, and I didn't get a SS. Don't complain about stacking teams, we all knew eachother, so it's not like we just joined the team with the high ranks.

Final score of one round:

OMFG!!!!!!!

That mother Fu#^*@ above you in the 2nd SS stole my handl3 :evil: :evil: :evil:

what server was that? i'm gonna ring his damn neck:evil: :evil:

Comment

Would have liked to play in that game, I have a couple those on my XFIRE as well was. Was invited to play with babbyspinnish one day, too bad I am in NZ, so far away and bad ping.

Lol, I feel bad for enemy side.

Comment

Working...
                              X