weird bf2 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird bf2 problem

ever since ive installed the full 1.4 patch, my stats arent being recorded, ive played for hours and nothing...

then once i exit the game, i cant start it back up again. it either says bf2.exe has encountered an error or the bf2 splash screen shows up and then everything stops.

i dont think my computer details will help but:

amd 3800+
    evga 7800 gt
    2gb ddr2 ocz

Re: weird bf2 problem

Stats are logged by the server, have you tryed another server?. Also want to add it takes a day or two for them to update.

Comment

are u playing on a ranked bf2 server and if u are stats servers are probably running slow

Comment

I have had the same problem today. I double click my short cut to start BF2 then title screen opens, then a few seconds I am back on DeskTop as if I never launched the game. I am not sure how to fix it but I am sure a re-install is in order. However what I am concerned with is that this has happened once, is it going to happen again.........hmmmm

Comment

ok, the stats are fine now, but i did play on several servers, but i guess it was just laggy.

but the ctd is still happening... i can play bf2 fine once i turn on my comp, but then after i close bf2 and exit to the desktop and i try to play bf2 again it crashes to the desktop, so i have to restart and then it lets me play again...

Comment

yea well bf2 is wack man get used to it lol

Comment

Working...
            X