The knife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The knife...

This is crazy! i was running across the whole karkand to get a sniper...
    from the hotel to the train accident-> finally he stops i sneak behind him( he doesnt move just laying on the ground) i go prone press action,.....saw smoke from his body (sniper alive) press again.... sniper turns back and shoot at me (me dead)
    I think it was a lag issue, so the whole round i was trying to knife people... and guess what... just 2 kills and 22 deaths....
    hmm.. maybe my skills is dead...so i start bf2demo, join first oman server spawn as sniper go the the mec base 1 guy waiting for a chopper so i jump at him <<censored>> he is dead...
    That round finished 12kills 3 deaths/
    The knife must be Number 1 the strongest and the most accurate weapon in the game since everything else is completely nerfed
    Anyone agree?

Re: The knife...

I was in a medic orgy today spamming my knife in a pile of at least 4 medics...lots of smoke and 10 sec. later after they noticed me in there pile making clouds of dust..
    Him[G36E]Peoplekillingmachine.

my knife usually misses more then hits as of late..its best just to shoot anymore.

Then again there is the times were you can unload a full clip into someone and all they have to do is lunge at you with a knife or paddles and you die..which can be rather odd.

Comment

Me and a few of my old clan buddies also noticed this in POE 2 after the 1.4 patch. I can't get a knife kill now, I don't know what those Dice morons did to it this time but it needs to be fixed.

Comment

wow i was playin IO karkand last night and was averaging about 20-25 knife kills per round.....using only my knife and paddles....i managed to tie for first on my team.....i think its the same as before, and IO mode is like super easy mode...

its typical that when u get a hit with a knife, see the puff of dust, hear the sqooshy sound, but no kill.....sometimes i have to hit 4-5 times before the hit actually registers.....something i thought they were gonna fix 1.3 and 1.4.....

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
          wow i was playin IO karkand last night and was averaging about 20-25 knife kills per round.....using only my knife and paddles....i managed to tie for first on my team.....i think its the same as before, and IO mode is like super easy mode...

its typical that when u get a hit with a knife, see the puff of dust, hear the sqooshy sound, but no kill.....sometimes i have to hit 4-5 times before the hit actually registers.....something i thought they were gonna fix 1.3 and 1.4.....
          the only thing i notice in IO mode is long sprint

Comment

Okay guys this is a know issue with POE after the patch and it's already fixed in an internal version. DP confirmed a patch to fix it will come out shortly.

Comment

I thought the knife has gotten better in this patch. I needed 8 knife kills to make expert knife badge and ive gotten 14 in the last 2 days. 9 of those 14 was in 1 round when I was trying to only get kife kills so I could get the badge.

Comment

WOW..I got like 12 in one round on Karkand this morning..but on the flip side I have had instances where I stuck somebody and you could see the dust and hear it but they would live and turn and shoot me.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp

Haha. I'm getting more knife kills when I played IO... I simply run at them at full speed and jab them in the face. It's so easy now.

Comment

Originally posted by PluckyX24
                    Haha. I'm getting more knife kills when I played IO... I simply run at them at full speed and jab them in the face. It's so easy now.
                    It's pretty funny that way...rush at them with your knife out, and they panic. Actually makes it easier to kill them. Some kind of phsycological effect.

Strange, when the Shock Paddles do the same damage, they don't panic...

Comment

Working...
                    X