Why we play ! (humour article)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why we play ! (humour article)

Just read this report, I am sure some of you may have seen it before, but I came across it whislt surfing around. It had me in stitches and I just had to share it

Enjoy !

Re: Why we play !

thats awesome i was laughing pretty hard by the end of that... lol nice

Comment

Re: Why we play ! (humour article)

Looks sweet. I like that it requires more teamwork and different classes to achieve an objective. Right now in BF2 a single tank with enough supply crates can win the round.

Comment

AHh I remember this post from long time ago. Forgot the link, still funny.

Comment

yes i have seen it before...

Comment

It's great! Best line:

Also, if you're piloting the chopper, make sure to choose the sniper class because they're the best pilots (they have hay and **** glued to their faces).

But why does he hate the sniper class? It can be used very well.

Comment

"""Place Hundreds of Exciting Clan Letters In Your Name! - Clans are awesome, they're like online gangs of tough guys and the token 40-year old suspicious man with a wife and kids who plays solely to escape the harsh and bitter reality of his own failed life. All the good players are in clans! You ain't **** until you've joined a clan and put their magical initials both before and after your name, right after attending a two hour IRC clan meeting regarding the best positions for a sniper on the "Strike at Karkand" map. Ideally, you can put their letters in the middle of your name as well, so if you joined clan "Bad Azz Killaz," and your online name is "Flapjacks," your BF2 name would appear as "-=BaK=- Flap{[BaK]}Jacks //BaK\." If only there was some way to insert animated gifs of spinning skulls and tiny explosions into your name... life would be perfect!""""

So true so true LOL, I love these guys!

Comment

Still wonder on that question.

Comment

Small Arms Fire Will Eventually Destroy Any Tank! - If you spot an enemy (or friendly) tank, and you lack any explosive devices to take it out, just crouch and shoot your pistol at it until the driver gives up and commits suicide.
                  Haha thats funny.

Comment

It's like the rule book for all the privates out there!:laugh:

Comment

lmgdao

Comment

Working...
                      X