Best place to get Expert Land Defence badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to get Expert Land Defence badge

I need some help with this one. Which map has the best TOW or mounted guns to get 20 kills IAR? Which is easier to get it with, more or less players in the server?

Re: Best place to get Expert Land Defence badge

Sit in a TOW and command.
    Arty kills will count towards the badge (you won't see the kills register on the scoreboard but they count).

This is why you always see commanders sitting in these things, kind of silly but ehh if it works, screw it.

If you want to do it the real way, Sharqi city entrance will feed you plenty of kills on a 64 man server.

Comment

Originally posted by jsr
      Arty kills will count towards the badge (you won't see the kills register on the scoreboard but they count).
      commanders sitting in vehicles and not moving is the lamest thing ever because ur not even using it, you are just sitting there and preventing other people from using the vehicle

this is what you need to say to your self

"I will only use the tow this round, nothing else"

probably kubra, theres a tow next to the blackhawk pad

Comment

i got mine being on the mec side as commander on karkand and the usmc had all the flags up to the train accident and i was the comander so i sat on the tow and just kept artlillering the train wreck where all of the enemy kept respawning

Comment

I asked this question a couple months ago.

Wake Airfield when people are trying to assault it from airstrip side. Those bunkers are good.

Karkand in the back, when you are defending main MEC base on 64player map.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
            Not sure about that one.

As USMC, my fave is the tow next to the Hotel on Sharqi. Got my gold def. there.

But like PJMAK1 said, you gotta comit to it.

For a little bonus go AT, and listen for those boats while you ambush anything on wheels. Most of your victims will be Vod's. Kind of nice to deck the occasional chopper too.

Comment

I would try on Operation Clean Sweep, at the beginning when you are MEC go to the TOW on the northern tip of the island and take out the RIB's and APC's coming from the USMC main base.

Comment

Tow at Warlord and England side
                and commander
                You will totally get it

Comment

Originally posted by jsr

This is why you always see commanders sitting in these things, kind of silly but ehh if it works, screw it.

If you want to do it the real way, Sharqi city entrance will feed you plenty of kills on a 64 man server.
                  Haha thats the way to do it!!!!! usmec karkand and Boom!!! Easy badge i got vet and extpert in one round:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by jsr

Ahhhh so thats why commanders do that.... Ive never known but thanks for the advice.

Im gonna try some of your suggestions before I cheap out and do it commander style.

BTW jsr, sweet avatar pantera rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
                      Ahhhh so thats why commanders do that.... Ive never known but thanks for the advice.

Im gonna try some of your suggestions before I cheap out and do it commander style.

BTW jsr, sweet avatar pantera rocks!
                      Commanders do it because back before the patches, you had to have X ammount of time in AA and GD. Now, it is based on kills in a round. If you see a commander idle in a jeep, he is getting transport time, while getting commander time.

Now, there should be little reason a commander should sit in an AA placement.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                        commanders sitting in vehicles and not moving is the lamest thing ever because ur not even using it, you are just sitting there and preventing other people from using the vehicle

this is what you need to say to your self

"I will only use the tow this round, nothing else"

Ground defense is not a moving vehicle genius. Re-read the post and learn from this. Before you post make sure you understand what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHappy2005
                          Ground defense is not a moving vehicle genius. Re-read the post and learn from this. Before you post make sure you understand what was said.
                          dont tell me what ground defence is

Im just saying that its anoying when commanders waste vehicles by just sitting in them, you are the one who doesnt unedrstand

but in this case they are sitting in the tow and wasting it

Comment

my god with inf only its to easy.. karky jump on mg next to square when us take hotel or the mg at train crash when US take Market ownage omg

Comment

There is no point in trying to get any more badges or getting more points towards your next rank as they will all be lost on 1st October

Comment

Working...
                              X