Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Jalalabad, Inf only hell

Wow
    I played Road to Jalalabad on a Inf only today and now I understand you guys about the whoresing and spamming
    Most of the players were medics
    The only kits that were being played were
    Medic
    Support
    Sniper
    and ETc (Assult and Specal forces)
    I think the ONLY weapon that can hit anyone on a INF only Road to Jalalabed is the Medics
    Snipers, can kill people, too
    But it takes a bit longer then in a regular game
    the Supports are unless in any range other then in short and it's mostest used to point whores
    I like Raod to Jalalalbad, but I don't like it on a 64-player map, with 40 people of it and almost everyone is a medic
    When I played, I got 78 points and only died 3 times
    I died about 17 times, but medics revived me almost everytime
    I like Raod to Jalalabad on 16 player and Inf only
    I also don't like Karkand on Inf Only on a 64 player map.
    Takes too long to walk and 90% of everyone is a medic and Hotel is still a fort that US can't get into, until some guy goes in there and half caps it

Re: Road to Jalalabad, Inf only hell

paragraphs are your friend.

Comment

were u trying to write a outline

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
        paragraphs are your friend.

i love how everyone is a english major on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
          ROFL
          So, true

Comment

i specialize in crack myself

Comment

It's not like my thread is un-readable!
              Just post a comment on it
              not flame please

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                i specialize in crack myself
                do you know a fella named Tyrone?

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                  It's not like my thread is un-readable!
                  I couldn't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                    I also love how much the amount of illeteracy goes on around here. Just goes to show that our school systems are going to ****.

Anyways back to topic it does get messy with a 64 player on there as you can see by the radar screen on top right. This was when I was playing in "24/7 420TN #2- Road to Jalalabad"

Look at this one though in the top right corner is what happens

If you can see the tank sits at the left stairs entrance back to your main base blasting anything that comes up there, the middle stairs are guarded by claymores or enemy and the right side is only option.

I would post a screenshot but I forgot to take one; but basically the snipers place claymores all around the main top base flag so you cannot get it back. This is when 'destructable claymores' may be useful, as there are only 2-3 entrances into main base (back and two gates which is fight it out in the open field trying to take the flag back). Unfortunately they outspawn you to get back.

So yes if a car sneaks by and they get your main flag up there than it is very hard to get back. We should be able to recover our main top flag a lot quicker that the enemy should; although I do like how it takes 3 times as long to get the flag so plenty of time to stop full takeover.

Comment

Originally posted by DANK
                      I also love how much the amount of illeteracy goes on around here. Just goes to show that our school systems are going to ****.

Anyways back to topic it does get messy with a 64 player on there as you can see by the radar screen on top right. This was when I was playing in "24/7 420TN #2- Road to Jalalabad"

Look at this one though in the top right corner is what happens

If you can see the tank sits at the left stairs entrance back to your main base blasting anything that comes up there, the middle stairs are guarded by claymores or enemy and the right side is only option.

I would post a screenshot but I forgot to take one; but basically the snipers place claymores all around the main top base flag so you cannot get it back. This is when 'destructable claymores' may be useful, as there are only 2-3 entrances into main base (back and two gates which is fight it out in the open field trying to take the flag back). Unfortunately they outspawn you to get back.

So yes if a car sneaks by and they get your main flag up there than it is very hard to get back. We should be able to recover our main top flag a lot quicker that the enemy should; although I do like how it takes 3 times as long to get the flag so plenty of time to stop full takeover.
                      Thanks for posting that

Comment

Working...
                      X