help a noob out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help a noob out

Okay I'm not very good with pc's so please help me out. I downloaded what was presented as the 1.4 off of this website. Well it turns out I actually dowloaded the beta as they put the wrong version up. Can you guys please tell me what and how I have to do to install the real 1.4. I get a message telling me that I must have 1.3 installed to install 1.4 when I try to install it now. Thanks.

Re: help a noob out

Originally posted by thecreepa
    Okay I'm not very good with pc's so please help me out. I downloaded what was presented as the 1.4 off of this website. Well it turns out I actually dowloaded the beta as they put the wrong version up. Can you guys please tell me what and how I have to do to install the real 1.4. I get a message telling me that I must have 1.3 installed to install 1.4 when I try to install it now. Thanks.
    Sorry to give you bad news, but I believe there is no other way at this point aside from a complete reinstall of the game. Shouldn't take too long. Good luck!

Comment

so would I just go and delete the entire bf2 folder and then reinstall? Thanks.

Comment

Control Panel > Add or Remove.

The reinstall and repatch.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X