Where Is Everybody????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Is Everybody????

Almost all of my favorite servers have experienced a HUGE drop off in attendence. WTF happened, has no one downloaded the new patch?.... in the past when patches were released the population of the servers hardly changed at all... now the server which was constantly above 50 players can barely get 30... it seems like BF2 is struggling to continue...WHERE HAVE ALL THE PLAYERS GONE who were packing these servers to tilt not less than a week ago...

anyone else noticing a significant drop in the number of people playing??

Re: Where Is Everybody????

this game is dead now. i quit a little while back. I just stick around because of the community here on the forums.

Comment

Server crashes might be part of it

Same thing on ours, and it crashed about 10 times yesterday after every other round it seemed.

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
        this game is dead now. i quit a little while back. I just stick around because of the community here on the forums.
        if i am honest i am also thinkin about
        1.4 ****ed everthing up

Comment

its really too bad that EA is releasing BF2142 so soon... its gonna kill BF2... i was an old DC player who was really looking forward to BF2. but it seems like every time EA/DICE try to make things better either by "fixing" a current problem or releasing new product (patches, mods, and BF2142) they just make it worse. DON"T F*** WITH A GOOD THING FOOLS!

p.s. hasn't bf2 only been out for less than 2 years? 1.5 maybe?

~ B^squard

will the bf2 game ever rebound??? i mean just coz a new patch comes out 50% of the players just dropped out.... doesn't sound like a very devoted group

Comment

All the kids are back in school - typical for this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by TooL

Yeah but when i started playing last Dec./Jan. during the day there was a crap load of people playing and then 4x that many at night... i don't quite see why people have stopped playing,

It's not as good as it could be obviously, but its still one of the best FPS out there as far as i'm concerned and will be until something new comes along like bf2142

and like i said before just last week all of the servers were packed and school started almost a month ago.....

Comment

EA/DICE also kinda split the BF2 community with the new IO mode.......

im guessing a decent ammount of players on those servers are now in OI servers....

Comment

I haven't heard of this new IO mode, what is it and why the switch?

Comment

Originally posted by TooL
                    No no, it must be the 1.4 patch...

/sarc

Comment

well it may be the same reason you won't see me on vanilla bf2 servers right now poe2

I have to say the poe2 servers are brimming lately, i like it becuase it has all the stuff thats you like out of bf2 and adding all the stuff you like out of americas army and making a game thats like bf2 but your bullets kill like real bullets etc

Comment

Originally posted by B^squard
                        its really too bad that EA is releasing BF2142 so soon... its gonna kill BF2... i was an old DC player who was really looking forward to BF2. but it seems like every time EA/DICE try to make things better either by "fixing" a current problem or releasing new product (patches, mods, and BF2142) they just make it worse. DON"T F*** WITH A GOOD THING FOOLS!

p.s. hasn't bf2 only been out for less than 2 years? 1.5 maybe?

~ B^squard

will the bf2 game ever rebound??? i mean just coz a new patch comes out 50% of the players just dropped out.... doesn't sound like a very devoted group
                        Same thing happend to BFV. Came out, had a following. A few patchs and "here comes BF2".

Then BFV pretty much died.

Comment

Originally posted by big_sammy_b
                          well it may be the same reason you won't see me on vanilla bf2 servers right now poe2

I have to say the poe2 servers are brimming lately, i like it becuase it has all the stuff thats you like out of bf2 and adding all the stuff you like out of americas army and making a game thats like bf2 but your bullets kill like real bullets etc

POE2 Sux, the only reason you like it is because the guns are so accurate you can sit in the weeds and kill with 1 or 2 shots instead of having to use your brain. The skins suck, the vehicles sux, its a bunny hopper dolphin divers dream game. Thats why you have more players since the patch was released, EA took away your lame crap. Now take your POE2 lovin a** to the POE2 forums and piss off.

Comment

I sure haven't played as much with school starting wait and see tonight if the servers fill back up.

Comment

our server staying BUSY
                              most vanila maps plus J Bad
                              no IO
                              free ventrilo

Comment

Working...
                              X