Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2142 Beta Keys avaliable

Re: 2142 Beta Keys avaliable

post that URL in the already created 2142 key thread, it would be very helpful

Comment

Nice to see you morons can read:

Also nice to see Indian Scout close threads, but look right over there own moderating rules!

Comment

Who's the moron? The one who posts in the section that has over 200 people viewing or one who puts the thread in the section that has 4 people viewing... hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by barracudaj
          Who's the moron? The one who posts in the section that has over 200 people viewing or one who puts the thread in the section that has 4 people viewing... hmmm...
          ITS THE FORUM RULES! I DIDN'T MAKE THE RULE A$$HAT!
          But following them I try! So yeah, who is hmmmmm? LMFAO!:laugh:

Might just read this huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
            All BF2142 posts made under the Battlefield 2 discussion forums will be moved to General Gaming.
            he actually put it in the right place, without the moderators intervention, people just seem to like overreacting

and from your link Commando... he isnt discussing BF2142 but pointing out that there are new keys availble (not everyone views the 2142 forums)

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
              he actually put it in the right place, without the moderators intervention, people just seem to like overreacting

and from your link Commando... he isnt discussing BF2142 but pointing out that there are new keys availble (not everyone views the 2142 forums)
              This was in the BF2 Section my friend, and got moved by a moderater. Point made!

Comment

that is a big con, you have to be a subscriber of fileplanet to download the file. effectivly we have to pay to test the game.

and so , after picking all my toys back up of the floor i could not resist any longer. and with the wifes visa card the $7 was duly payed. well i wasnt going to pay to test the game, now was i...

Comment

Originally posted by toothmeat
                  that is a big con, you have to be a subscriber of fileplanet to download the file. effectivly we have to pay to test the game.

and so , after picking all my toys back up of the floor i could not resist any longer. and with the wifes visa card the $7 was duly payed. well i wasnt going to pay to test the game, now was i...
                  you dont have to be a paying member of Fileplanet to get the latest beta... just FYI.

Comment

but check out the uplodd speed at file planet. i have 3.5 mbps and i am geting it all. never seen that b4

Comment

Thanks for the link. I'm not a subscriber and it downloaded pretty quick. You just have to wait in line if your not a subscriber and I think it took me about 20 minutes before the download started. Also, thanks to the original poster. If you wouldn't have posted this in BF2 forums, I wouldn't have seen it.

Comment

Working...
                      X