Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Key screwing up EVERY day

Hi,
    i had the problem with the Cd key where you try to join a server and get "Your CD-Key is not valid" so i follow the guide.. reinstalling and repatching.
    BF2 works fine again for about a week. Then it happens again. I reinstalled and this time before i patched made a copy of the Bf2 folder so i can repatch without having to total reinstall. Of course, less than a week later the cd key has screwed up again. I use the cd key thing in the Support folder and then repatch. It works fine.
    The very next day it has gone AGAIN! I have now repatched so many times i dont know. I must have done it at least 7 or 8 times. Strange thing is i have had the game for only a few months but this only started happening less than a month ago. (i dont think it happened immediately after the 1.3 patch, just kinda started happening randomly.
    All of the problems have occured with the 1.3 patch installed and now im having to reinstall the 1.4 patch for the 2nd time. At one point i went back to 1.22 patch when i had had enough of all the crashes/bugs of 1.3. I didnt have this problem once when i went back to 1.22 but now im on 1.4 its back!

I am so fed up of copy that Battlefield 2 folder then waiting up to an hour for the patch to finish!! please help me!

does anyone know what i can do about this???
    could it be BF2 screwing up the windows registry or what?

Any help is much appreciated, thanks a lot!

Re: CD Key screwing up EVERY day

This just started happening to me. Did you get a fix?
    I'm re-installing now.

Comment

Re: CD Key screwing up EVERY day

Try a different windows account

Comment

Working...
      X