Searched for 64 player maps in SP but couldn't find...lil help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searched for 64 player maps in SP but couldn't find...lil help

I searched for the mod that allows 64 player maps in SP but couldn't find it, any help would be helpful .

TIA

Re: Searched for 64 player maps in SP but couldn't find...lil help

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ight=64+player

Comment

Allied Intent, I think

Comment

Which maps in SP 16-player mode have choppers? I clicked on Single Player and saw nothing but 16 player maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
          Which maps in SP 16-player mode have choppers? I clicked on Single Player and saw nothing but 16 player maps.
          Dalian Plant. you need to get the flag by the water

Comment

Dragon Valley FTW

Comment

thank you very much...

So I just make a copy of my bf2 folder then replace the maps/levels accordingly in my copy bf2 folder?

TIA

Comment

Dragon Valley, Dailen Plant, Zatar Wetland (?). Clean Sweap has a bomber in 16 map size

Can't remeber if there are other maps with choppers in 16 map size

Comment

Why are you guys playing the standard "Single Player"? If you want practice against something ahtat will actually shoot back get into a coop game. You can use the 32 player maps. I think 64 player maps on single player total bordem.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                    Why are you guys playing the standard "Single Player"? If you want practice against something ahtat will actually shoot back get into a coop game. You can use the 32 player maps. I think 64 player maps on single player total bordem.
                    u sure you can use 32 player maps in co-op?

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                      thank you very much...

So I just make a copy of my bf2 folder then replace the maps/levels accordingly in my copy bf2 folder?

TIA
                      That is the easiest way. You can then create a shortcut pointing to the new mod you created. For example:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +modPath mods/YOURMODNAME

Only the 16 player maps are navmeshed by DICE. You have to download the maps or mods that have the larger maps already navmeshed by the map/mod community. These also have the gamemodes created.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                        u sure you can use 32 player maps in co-op?
                        Yes you can. Last time I played 32 player Dragon Valley for chopper practice with 15 bots on each side. It's a lot more fun than single player.

Comment

Yes you can. Last time I played 32 player Dragon Valley for chopper practice with 15 bots on each side. It's a lot more fun than single player.
                          Not possible with default SP/Co-op.

You must have used a downloaded map/mod with the larger navmesh.

Comment

Maybe I'm an idiot...but I downloaded a 64 player map listing/file and I pasted that into my "copy of battlefield 2/mods/levels" folder and everything is there but when I launch that mod nothing is different. I'm about to give up hope .

I have read a lot in the past 2 days in regards to making this work but it seems like everytime I try something nothing happens.

Comment

whats your directory structure?
                              for a standard bf2 map it should be something like:

battlefield 2\mods\bf2\levels\mapname

*mapname being whatever map you are working on... you will want to be replacing the server.zip file generally

to be honest tho', I would recommend you have a nosey @ the mod allied intent ... our focus is on full SP/coop support (as most mods tend to cater for the MP crowd)

viva la coop lans!!

Comment

Working...
                              X