Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question.

I was wondering if EA/Dice would be able to take 3 characters off my account name because when i first started i made my clan tag without any knowledge of the prefixes and i really am having a hard time finding a squad to join. Because of my previous tag and i do not want to start from scratch so all i am asking is it prossible? I mean i have came way to far into my account to just quit and my clan bf2 division when to crap so yeah :/

Re: Question.

doubt it..if ur worried about stats...try out some mods

Comment

i dont think you can. just start a new name. who cares about stats anyway. plus most the unlocks suck anyway

Comment

It's not that, It's the time spent into the account i do not want to give it up so easily.

Comment

It is not possible, plain and simple.

You cannot change your username in BF2, you can only add a prefix.

Comment

Originally posted by tw33k2514
            i dont think you can. just start a new name. who cares about stats anyway. plus most the unlocks suck anyway
            I disagree, yeah, the rank really is not important, but the unlcoks are awsome. I don't use stocks at all. (Maybe only the SAW because it beats the PKM in CQB's. I assume i'll stop using it when i'll unlock the MG36)

Comment

Working...
            X