Stuck on grenade in 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on grenade in 1.4

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem since 1.4. It's happen to me a couple of times now so I thought I'd post about it.

When trying to switch from grenades back to any other weapon it will constantly return to using grenades no matter what I do. I need to die before it will let me select another weapon again. Which usually doesn't take very long since I can't shoot anyone.

Re: Stuck on grenade in 1.4

that kinda sounds like when i couldn't throw a medic pack down in 1.3 it would take a few seconds before i could switch to a gun. but i couldn't get rid of the pack. i'd have to switch to something. maybe be the 1.4 patch made that bug worse but with a grenade?

Comment

Hmm. I have not heard of it, but knowing how this has been going, it could very well be a new bug.

Comment

Problems I've experienced in 1.4

#1. Guns constantly shake for 10-20 seconds after standing up from prone in crosshair/aiming position.

#2. Guns constantly shake for 10-20 seconds after falling off of a ledge while in crosshair/aiming mode.

#3. Guns constantly switch back and forth between crosshair/aiming mode, and regular mode when you switch and stand up from prone at the same time.

#4. Weapons can get 'stuck' when you stand up from prone and switch weapons. Usually 'unstucking' the weapon ends up in you getting problem #3 happening for 5-6 seconds.

#5. Instant-prone accuracy is easier to perform now. I've done it three times in a row, and I've had it done to me at least 4 times in a row last game.

#6. PKM's deviation has become very bad. It's difficult (Not impossible) to lead shots as a result, it's even worse to use in close range now. RPK's deviation has become much better. (Is this intended to balance the PKM's power?)

I still prefer the PKM.

#7. Knife hits barely register anymore. (Is this intended to balance knives with the Prone Delay?)

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
          #4. Weapons can get 'stuck' when you stand up from prone and switch weapons. Usually 'unstucking' the weapon ends up in you getting problem #3 happening for 5-6 seconds.
          So this could be the problem I've had but how do you 'unstick' the weapon?
          #7. Knife hits barely register anymore. (Is this intended to balance knives with the Prone Delay?)
          I've always had this problem ever since I started playing at 1.01. Even against still targets it can take 2 or 3 'hits' to kill them.

Comment

I usually just spam the button while going between prone and crouch.

This usually results in my weapon coming out, and going back and forth between aim mode, and regular mode.

All problems excluding #2, #6 and #7 have happened to me very rarely, as I've only played about 10 hours since the patch came out.

However, falling off a ledge in aim mode is very hazardous. The shaking angers me greatly.

Comment

I've had the stuck/switch back problem since 1.3, kind of rare though, but in some matches it can get really bad.

Originally posted by Dairuka
              #6. PKM's deviation has become very bad. It's difficult (Not impossible) to lead shots as a result, it's even worse to use in close range now. RPK's deviation has become much better. (Is this intended to balance the PKM's power?)
              I mainly use support and I've yet to notice either of those things, I use the PKM and RPK-74 almost equally depending on the situation(PKM for long range encounters and RPK for just about everything else).

Comment

Working...
              X