Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Map Good?

Originally posted by Dern Humpus
    I dont understand how any of you believe the mec are at a disadvantage. If done correctly the US will only capture two spawn points before stalemate and the MEC winning by ticket count.

Agreed ,95 percent of the time i have played it mec has won ,even with the tanks the US get a beating.

Comment

i think its a great map....lots of fun action goin on....IO mode is ok too....not too far between CPs on foot....seems pretty nice so far...

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus
        They should have made a city map that included the chinese theatre.
        There are no CQC involving the chinese. I wonder why that is?
        Its because Dice would be forced to model new buildings(or atleast new textures) as to make up the city, and we all know how lazy they are.

Though I agree, Id love to fight through beijing, or Hong Kong!

Comment

Originally posted by amndunncw
          I don't like it at all, and if you have read some of the other thread, you can see that the US is pretty overpowering. Frankly, I don't care to play this map again.

You need to play in team to be able to win with the MEC, when me and my clan mates are playing, we often win with the MEC, I say 6 win 2 loses so far with the MEC

If your team split in 2, one watching the outpost and the other one the lake, their's no way for the US to go in the city

Comment

im finding the map pretty fun, played a few hours on IO mode, pretty good for sniping and easy medic points. good fast action fights, so pretty similar to kark really.

Comment

Good yes but to many tanks if you get mec main base and your the USMC you can get 5-6 tanks i think to many tanks good map though i usally am support best to be support medic or sniper though.

Comment

It's a fun one. I wish the colors were different, it is very grey and depressing, even Ghost Town/Mass Destruction are more upbeat...now that I think about it, it is totally an SF style map. First time playing it, I scored 117 on full 64 person server. So, yeh, I have some bias.

I don't see it becoming one of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
                X